Monday, February 11, 2008

Hungry. Hungry. Hippo.

It's only 10:12 p.m.

I am supposed to fast for 12 hours before my 3 hour glucose challenge test tomorrow morning. The lab opens at 7:30 so I finished my last bite of dinner at that time.

My stomach is growling like mad. I feel dizzy and lightheaded. And I just realized I won't eat for about 15.5 hours not 12. (figuring 3.5 hours for bloodwork and the testing) I'm drinking copious amounts of water to try to not feel hungry.

This is going to be a long, long night. I hope I just fall asleep soon.

Contractions have been a bear today. I had a few while at the doctor's office, but they normalized, ad all seems to be going well. Another doctor's appointment tomorrow, and then another ultrasound on Wed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, you can do it!